0 of 2 questions completed
Making the sale – Vocabulary
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 2 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 2
Complete the following rules for making a good sales pitch:
Attention / incentive / needs / objections / solution / testimonials / touch
Correct 7 / 7PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
- Get the (attention) of your prospect with a good opening statement.
- Listen carefully to your prospect's (needs).
- Demonstrate that you have a (solution).
- Give (testimonials) from other customers.
- Listen to (objections) and answer the that your prospect raises.
- Provide an (incentive) to take action.
- Stay in (touch) with your customer after the sale.
Question 2 of 2
Chose the correct categories (price / quality / customer service) for the following words and expressions.
Correct 9 / 9PointsIncorrect / 9 Points
- maintenance and servicing (customer service)
- value for money (price)
- 24-hour technical support (customer service)
- durable (quality)
- quality control procedures (quality)
- cost-effective (price)
- guarantee (quality)
- able to meet customer's needs (customer service)
- pay in installments (price)